Amla, a fruity plant also called gooseberry, mostly found in India, Middle East, and also on some sides of southeastern nations of Asia. Amla is known as the biggest therapeutic herbal ingredients, used in ancient recipes of Ayurveda since ages. The use of Amla in the herbal recipes is a thousand years and old even still it is used in the making of many herbal and organic formulas, specifically for hair growth.
Moreover, Amla has so many benefits to human health other than just hair growth. It does wonders for the inside body health of the person. Some amazing things for which Amla is being used from the past many years are:
- People with higher or lower levels of cholesterol are treated with Amla in order to level its amount in the blood.
- It also takes care of the other fats in the blood due to which various health issues dyslipidemia is caused.
- It is also known amazing to help against the heartburn due to acidity or any other reason.
- It is also used to treat the worst forms of diarrhea.
- It is also used to treat nausea.
- It is also helpful against chronic issues like cancer.
Well, all the six things that I have mentioned here do not have any sort of scientific evidence however the traces of its use can be seen from ancient recipes. We can say that we couldn’t find any evidence in the support of Amla because of lack of research.
Here, I would also like to pen down some more facts about this amazing fruit we call Amla is that it controls the fatty acids too while controlling cholesterol. It means the good cholesterol will remain inside the body unaffected. Here, you can say that it maintains the triglycerides and bad cholesterol without affecting the HDL levels.
The Health Benefits of Amla Along With Uses:
There are many uses of cholesterol and some of them are written as below in detail:
1) Normalizing Abnormal Cholesterol Levels:
As I have said in the above mentioned lines that cholesterol has two types one is bad and the body requires to get rid of it. On the other hand, the second type is good cholesterol also called good fats of HDL. Here, when Amla is used, it normalizes the bad cholesterol levels without affecting HDL.
How to use:
You can use Amla for a total of twelve weeks in order to get rid of the abnormal cholesterol levels. Here, you can use brands that produce Amla or you can simply get fresh Amla from the gardens.
2) Controls and Heals the Heartburn forever:
Heartburn is an issue often linked to acidity. When people with acidity eat something, the food inside their body doesn’t get digested in the right manners due to which gases start to form inside the body. These gases, cause heartburn. Here Amla comes as help to cure heartburn.
How to use:
You will have to consume raw Amla fruit for at least four weeks on a regular basis to cure the acidity and heartburn forever. However, you will start to see wonderful results after two to three days when you will see that heartburn occurrence is gradually getting low. In the last week, the severity of it will be resolved fully.
3) Best against Issue of Osteoarthritis:
Though Amla is not alone to cure the issue of Osteoarthritis however when it mixes with other herbal ingredients it surely can. It has got enzymes that make the cushion around the bones once again and help people against the issue of Osteoarthritis.
How to Use
To use it, you don’t need to buy raw fruit of Amla in fact you will have to purchase herbal medicine that contains other ingredients along with Amla in it. It comes in the form of capsules and two capsules everyday can help against Osteoarthritis. The whole course would take 24 weeks and you will see pain gradually decreasing.
4) Best to Cure Signs of Vitiligo:
Vitiligo is a skin disorder in which patches start to occur around the skin of a person. This disorder is a type of pigmentation that occurs on your skin due to the lack of some certain vitamins and specifically iron. However, intake doses of Amla can reduce this issue:
How to use:
You will have to take Amla made formula tablets for at least six months to get rid of this issue. These formulas are herbal and don’t contain any sort of side effects.
5) Using it For Hair Growth and Blackening:
Hair starts to get white as well as thin with the passage of time yet their growth decreases too. It happens because you don’t have any more energy in your body to keep up with your hair growth. Don’t worry as here Amla again comes as a best relief. It helps in hair growth and hair blackening.
How to use:
You will have to dip Amla fruit inside the water overnight and next day massage your hair with that water. Use it as a conditioner and don’t do shampoo. With continuous use, you will see visible differences.
Side Effects and Limitations for Amla:
- You should not exceed that limit of one thousand milligrams during intakes of Amla or else it can result in various health issues. Also, try to consume it for a limited period of time and not forever.
- Amla is not advisable for pregnant women for daily intakes. The same is the case for mothers who give breastfeed to their children. It is better to be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- Amla is known for thinning the blood hence if you are already having blood issues, don’t ever consume it directly or in combination with other herbs. It can worsen the condition so it is better to avoid.
All with this, you are advised to consult a doctor first before figuring out the amount of Amla for intakes.