Follow this Diet Plan (Day 1 – Day 30)
Morning Workout Plan
The best way to start your day is with some physical exercise to prepare your body for the upcoming day.
You can follow this plan according to your body’s potential. Don’t over-exert your elf in the start but make progress day by day.
Here I am listing some yoga poses that will help you in achieving your weight loss goal:
- Bhujaga Asana (Cobra Pose)
- Uttana Asana (standing or bending forward posture)
- Dandasana (Plank Pose)
- Nauka Asana (Pontoon Posture)
- Pawanmuktha Asana (Wind easing posture)
- Dhanur Asana (Bow Pose)
- Trikona Asana (Triangle Pose)
- Chaturanga Dandasana (Four-limbed Staff Pose)
These are some wonderful yoga pose that will not only be helpful in weight loss but also have many wonderful effects on your body and mind.
For more information, you can check the description of these poses in my other article.
After the Yoga session, drink 2 glasses of warm water to hydrate the body. It aids digestion, calms your central nervous system, helps relieve constipation, aids in weight loss, improves blood circulation, decreases stress, reduces the toxins, and reduces the risks of heart diseases significantly.
Detox drinks help in removing all those toxins accumulated in your body overnight; reduce water retention and excess sodium from the body.
They boost your metabolism and help in burning calories at a faster rate. You can choose any one of the following detox drinks based on your body needs and also you need to follow this regularly for a month to lose weight of 10 kg.
1. Mango and Pineapple Smoothie – I can’t describe how delicious drink it is. It will provide your body quality nutrients, all the essential vitamins, and minerals that it needs to function efficiently, as well as give you an instant boost of energy to carry you throughout the day.
This mango and pineapple smoothie will provide your body with a fresh dose of antioxidants that will fight off all the free radicals dancing in your body while naturally purging out your toxins build up in your intestines.
2. Dark Leafy Green Juice – While we are all well aware of the astounding nutritional properties and health benefits of vegetables, the majority of people are not very fond of them, especially the dark leafy greens vegetables.
So, the green leaf vegetable juice can be a good option for those fellows. It will help to keep your body hydrated (proper hydration is imperative to an effective detox diet and it leads to a healthy body) and it will supply all the phytonutrients that your body needs to feel healthy.
3. Green Tea Detox – Green tea has been used for so many years and it’s well known for its outstanding health benefits, which is why it is still being used today, especially for weight loss and healthy life. It is packed with antioxidants which fights inflammation and reduces belly fat.\
All the breakfast recipes have less than 250 Calories. You can choose anyone from the list below:
- Poha – Poha is the best breakfast for weight loss, my friend. It is a healthy, tasty, and nutritious dish made of beaten rice all at the same time.
Isn’t it a full package? It is a fat-free food item, highly nutritious, and low on calories. Moreover, it is very easy to make and takes merely 10-15 minutes to cook and serve. Please give me any other definition of a perfect breakfast, I insist!
It contains lost of vitamins, carbohydrates, and iron. Easy on the stomach and doesn’t make your stomach feel burdened while its nutritious and healthy elements nourish your body.
- Curd and Rice – If you are a rice person then this is for you and also the best for people who live out of the town, PGs, and hostels or away from the market.
It is a very easy dish to make it takes hardly 10-15 minutes to prepare. All you need to do is mix curd with rice and cook the mixture for a few minutes with your favorite herbs or without herbs (depends on your choice).
It is not only very tasty but it is extremely healthy for weight loss. Also if you are a veggie-lover you can add some too it will be like an extra layer of toppings on a pizza. But don’t eat pizza for god sake.
It contains lots of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, iron, and calcium. Benefits of curd rice are that they are light on the stomach, easy to digest, reduces stress, boosts immunity, cools down the body, aids in weight loss.
- Oats – This is an excellent choice for Indian breakfasts, oats are highly nutritious, light yet filling, and very low in calories.
It is easily available in the market and takes no time to prepare as you can simply douse it in the steaming hot milk and start your day with healthy oats.
To increase its taste, you can add some fresh fruits and/or chopped nuts in the oats.
It contains fibers, proteins, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids. The benefits of oats are that they are low in fat, eases constipation, lowers cardiac risks, boosts energy, aids in weight loss, reduces blood sugar, and hypertension.
You can have roti or rice as per your choice with lentils and green vegetables, leaving 1/4th portion of your plate with protein and fiber-rich food items.
Evening Workout Plan
1. 10 Pushups
2. 20 Leg Raises
3. 30 Flutter Kicks
4. 40 Jumping jacks
5. 50 Crunches
6. 40 Mountain Climbers
7. 30 Squats
8. 20 Bicycle Crunches
9. 10 Burpees
Prefer light diet at dinner. Choose the alternative for roti and rice. If you had roti in lunch then have some rice and vice-versa with lentils and salad.